WHERE IS TRINITY LOCATED?
We’re at 511 N. Elm in Grand Island, Nebraska. Click here for directions, a map and parking locations!
WHAT IS THE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE LIKE?
Trinity offers three different hour-long worship services so there’s likely one to fit your desires for a worship experience!
- Traditional Worship :: Saturdays at 6:00 p.m. in Gollaher Chapel. This traditional service offers opportunity for personal reflection and more quiet worship. You can expect a sermon, liturgy readings and hymns out of the United Methodist hymnal, accompanied by our organist.
- Traditional Worship :: Sundays at 9:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary. This service also offers a family-friendly traditional worship through responsive prayer and hymns with the words in the bulletin and on the screen. The choir anthem generally performs a powerful praise anthem during the 9:30 service.
- Contemporary Worship :: Sundays at 11:00 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Responsive prayer and contemporary music are key components of this service. The music is led by our CrossPoint praise band, featuring vocals, guitars, drums, bass and keys. We’ll do songs you might be familiar with, and the words are on the screen so you can sing along if you’d like.
A sermon and liturgy readings can be expected from any of our three worships. Communion is shared during the first weekend each month. We have fellowship time after the services where you can enjoy a cup of coffee and get acquainted with those at the church.
WHERE CAN MY KIDS GO?
On Sunday mornings we have options for babies through fifth grade.
- There is a nursery for little ones up to age four. Our nursery workers provide a loving environment while you’re in worship. Our ushers can help you find the nursery on Sunday morning.
- During the 11:00 service, Kindergartners through fifth graders can join in worship until after the Kid’s Chat. They then have the option to stay in church with you, or leave the service and go to Sunday School for the remainder of the church hour. They will meet back up with you after worship!
- Kid’s ZONE meets on Wednesday nights from 6:45-8:00 p.m. Click here for more information!
WHAT ABOUT MY OLDER KIDS?
Middle school and high school aged youth will stay through worship on Sundays. We encourage them to join us on Wednesday nights for youth group from 6:45-8:00 p.m. Click here for more information!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
You can wear whatever makes you feel the most comfortable during worship. Jeans are just fine, and so are dresses and dress pants. You’ll fit right in, so please come as you are.
WHAT WILL I DO WHEN I GET THERE?
There will be greeters by the church entrances who can help direct you to the sanctuary. There are sign in sheets located at the ends of the pews and you can share some information if you’d like to. This will help us get to know you! The bulletins will let you know what worship will look like that day. Please participate in a way you feel comfortable. After church, you can grab a Welcome Bag from The Gathering Place as a thanks for worshiping with us! We hope you’ll visit us again, so feel free to call the church office during the week if you have any questions about Trinity.
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
Trinity is a part of the United Methodist Church. You can read more about what we believe, and find our purpose and values by going here.
IN ADDITION TO WEEKEND WORSHIP, WHAT ELSE DOES TRINITY HAVE?
We have multiple mid-week groups and other opportunities that you can attend to continue growing your faith outside of weekend worship. Click here to view a list of study and community groups Trinity has to offer! Feel free to call the church office at 308-382-1952 if you need help figuring out which group may be the right fit for you.
WHAT’S THE OVERALL ENVIRONMENT LIKE AT TRINITY?
We provide fresh coffee, comfortable pews and a friendly atmosphere that will hopefully make you feel at ease as you worship with us. We hope you feel welcome here!